I started my coaching business in 2016 and initially had the mindset that the harder I hustled, the more successful I would be. That strategy had worked for me in local government, where I was employed for almost 15 years and been consistently promoted until I reached a senior level. I soon learnt that despite how hard I worked in my business, no matter how many hours I put in and how much I push push pushed.. I just wasn't getting to where I wanted to be. I found myself in feast or famine. Some months would be 5 figures and some close to nothing. I felt like I was surviving.. but not thriving! I knew there had to be a better way.
The thing is, I was working without a real strategy, I was throwing spaghetti at the wall and hoping it would stick - some of it did.. but a lot of it didn't. That's when I decided to do things differently. I focussed on my marketing and relationship building and positioning myself as a leader that my clients could trust. I challenged myself to push outside my comfort zone and took big brave action. The strategy worked and I was able to create consistently high monthly income.
Over the past 4 years, I have coached and mentored over 150 female entrepreneurs, I have worked as a Transformational Business Coach for a multi-million dollar company and using the knowledge and experience that I have required over the past 4 years in business, I have developed a method of success that works! It's simple yet massively effective and I have seen the amazing results not only in my own business but with my clients too.
I call it 'The MAAPS Method'
- M - Mindset - Too often female entrepreneurs block the wealth & success in their business due to their limiting beliefs. I work with my clients on a conscious & subconscious level to create an unshakeably strong money mindset & unwavering confidence. Success in business is 20% strategy/skills and 80% mindset!
- A - Alignment - Connecting to our inner voice, feeling good and spiritually connected are vital to success in business. If all we focus on is action, we lose inspiration, creativity and joy.
- A - Accountability - This is key to my work. I check in with my clients EVERY DAY (mon-fri) to ensure they are taking the action, stretching outside their comfort zone and making progress.
- P - Planned Consistent Marketing - This is essential in breaking the feast or famine cycle. I support my clients to create marketing that is planned, consistent and optimised.
- Stretch Zone - Success requires you to get uncomfortable. I work with my clients to support them to spend more time in their stretch zone, to take big, brave and often uncomfortable action that results in big rewards.
When these 5 strategies are put into place consistently, magic happens!
I've been exactly where you are in business. I know how it feels to have some success, make some great sales and then tumble weed for the next month. It's so frustrating because you have big goals for your business and you know you can make it happen.. just you find yourself stuck along the way.
You're a go getter! And no matter what things look like right now, you will do whatever it takes, for as long as it takes, until you get there.
I felt exactly the same way as you.. I've felt the fear and frustration of not being where I want to be, I was so hard on myself, pushing; hustling; and still not making enough money consistently.. yet also not letting it stop me.
True success means making friends with feeling uncomfortable. Far too often, female entrepreneurs try to avoid the uncomfortable feeling that is required before any growth.. I'm here to support you through that, because on the other side of being uncomfortable is massive success.. there's no other way!
Being uncomfortable means being brave, taking action even though it scares the shit out of you. As your mentor, I'm here to hold your hand through that.. I'll be guiding you, backing you and keeping you accountability in achieving your goals.
Outside of business, I love to travel and to spend time with my husband Adedayo and two sons, Otis and Wilf. That's them right there! ->
Prior to being a Business Coach, I was a successful Love and Dating Coach.. I helped single women attract their soul mate. Previous clients have gone on to get engaged, marry and have babies. I still take on a couple of Love Coaching clients a year (referral only) but no longer advertise this service.
My favourite flowers are Oriental Lilies.. they are so beautiful and they smell exquisite!
I love energy work. I have used Feng Shui throughout my whole house.